Celadon is Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers $8,000 Bonus + 4 Weeks Paid Vacation Each YearWe will meet or beat your CPM. PLUS, Guaranteed Miles: 2400/week in first 90 days!We want your experience and we will prove it! Now, for a limited time we will match or beat your current CPM pay rate! Plus, get $8,000 in bonuses in your 1 st year, and $8,000 in bonuses in your 2nd year! That adds up to $16,000...
Indianapolis What s better than a high-paying career? A high-paying truck driving career that gives you time for life. Join Hub Group and experience your ideal work/life balance. Our new regional pay package gives you the miles and money you are looking for. Hub Group takes care of drivers whether your wheels are rolling or not- pay starts after 1 hour if you have to wait! Take a look at what H...
yesterdayOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, high settlements & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our owner operators, System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOS...
New Dedicated Route New Equipment and Paid Vacation!Don't Wait, Call or Apply NOW!Are you looking for more home time? Get home weekly and earn TOP DRIVER PAY with this great dedicated opportunity at Dart. Plus, you will drive some of the best equipment on the road, get excellent benefits and have the convenience of preloaded freight! With all of these advantages this route will fill up quickly!...
yesterdayOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% Associated topics: cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, flatbed owner operator, independent, lease, own truck driving, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator driver, solo driving
yesterdayOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Hiring CDL-A Company DriversNew Hire Transition Bonus Earn up to $90,000 AnnuallyRecent Grads Welcome! Ask about our industry-leading training and Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a truck, company driver, company driver solo, company driving solo, company truck, otr driver, over the road driving, regional driver, tanker truck driving
yesterdayOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
Celadon is Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers $8,000 Bonus + 4 Weeks Paid Vacation Each YearWe will meet or beat your CPM. PLUS, Guaranteed Miles: 2400/week Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, class a driver, class a driving, company driver solo, company otr, company over the road, hazardous material, over the road driving, tanker truck driver
yesterdayOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
CFI is Hiring Class-A Truck DriversExcellent Pay and Benefits Reliable Home TimeSolo and Team Opportunities AvailableRecent Grads Welcome! Ask our Industry Associated topics: great training, instructor, no experience necessary, student, teach, trainee, trainee truck driving, training, truck driver school, will train
401(k) RetirementMay Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado)...
yesterdayOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
Driver has to have a class A valid drivers license for two years, sand hauling experience preferred but not required, Good drivers are making above $2000 a week. All the work is in West Texas or New Mexico area. Functions and Responsibilities: Safely operate a tractor-trailer Drivers MUST follow ALL safety procedures and report any issues or incidents to dispatch and load and unload sand proper...
OTR Truck Driver Opportunity Earn an Extra $1,000 Per Month! Ride with U.S. Xpress today! We are now hiring drivers for OTR runs with reliable hometime and a top speed of 68 MPH. If you re interested in team driving, we can pair you with the perfect partner ask about our Team Match program! Earn an Extra $12,000 - $1,000 Paid Out Each Month! We have immediate openings and we're ready to put you...
New Dedicated Route New Equipment and Paid Vacation!Don't Wait, Call or Apply NOW!Are you looking for more home time? Get home weekly and earn TOP DRIVER PAY with this great dedicated opportunity at Dart. Plus, you will drive some of the best equipment on the road, get excellent benefits and have the convenience of preloaded freight! With all of these advantages this route will fill up quickly!...
yesterdayOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Hiring CDL-A Company DriversNew Hire Transition Bonus Earn up to $90,000 Annually**Recent Grads Welcome! Ask about our industry-leading training Associated topics: class a driver, class a driving, company driver, company driving needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company over the road, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, regional driving
yesterdayOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
CDL A Truck Driver Job - Owner Operator - 65% of Load Rate - Lease Purchase Earn UP To $165,000/year or moreRegional - 100% Fuel Surcharge + 2 CPM Monthly Loyalty BonusCDL A Owner Operators! We give you 65% of the line haul + fuel surcharge. That way you can earn up to $165,000 a year or more. Lease Purchase can also earn a $1,000 Sign On Bonus, as well as a 2 CPM Monthly bonus.That's how you D...
Hogan s CDL-A Truck Drivers are provided with: Regional, Local and Dedicated Opportunities Sign-on bonuses for experienced drivers Excellent Weekly Pay Solo and Team opportunities Great Home Time options: Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly Newer Equipment Vacation and Holiday Pay Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) We also hire Recent CDL-A Graduates Hogan Requires: A Valid Class A CDL We ve ...
this weekOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Hiring CDL-A Company DriversNew Hire Transition Bonus - Earn up to $90,000 Annually**Recent Grads Welcome! Ask about our industry-leading training and opportunities for quick growth** Driving a truck isn t just a job, it s a lifestyle. Although the drivers we re looking for love life on the road, they also have a place they call home. That s why at Transport America, we offer a ton of route...
this weekOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
Celadon is Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers $8,000 Bonus + 4 Weeks Paid Vacation Each YearWe will meet or beat your CPM. PLUS, Guaranteed Miles: 2400/week in first 90 days!We want your experience and we will prove it! Now, for a limited time we will match or beat your current CPM pay rate! Plus, get $8,000 in bonuses in your 1 st year, and $8,000 in bonuses in your 2nd year! That adds up to $16,000...
this weekOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, high settlements & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our owner operators, System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOS...
this weekOdessa, TX+19 milesTransportation Jobs
CFI is Hiring Class-A Truck DriversExcellent Pay and Benefits - Reliable Home TimeSolo and Team Opportunities Available**Recent Grads Welcome! Ask About our Industry Leading Finishing Program**When you work for CFI as an Regional or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver - a job sometimes referred to as long-haul trucking - you can expect a life of adventure on the open road. It s a lifestyle that does req...